Friday 9 September 2016

Lionel Messi reveals why he dyed his hair blond

Leave a Comment
Barcelona Star Lionel Messi
Lionel Messi has revealed the thinking behind the drastic change in hairstyle over the summer.

The Argentine shocked the world when he unveiled his new blond barnet in July.

‘One particularly tough day I dyed my hair, I had to start again from scratch,’ he told Telefe.

‘I said to myself, ‘I have to make a clean break and start over’.’

Messi endured a tricky summer and announced his decision to quit international football after Argentina’s defeat in the Copa America final.

The Barcelona forward missed a penalty in the shootout and was reduced to tears on the pitch.

But the 29-year-old marked his return last week as he scored the winner in a 1-0 victory over Uruguay.
SHARE THIS NEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE SOCIAL NETWORK!

0 comments:

Post a Comment