Saturday 30 July 2016

Christian Vieri to come out of retirement and make China move

Leave a Comment

Former Italy international striker Christian Vieri has announced his intention to come out of retirement and play in China.

Vieri, 43, retired in October 2009, after a long career that saw him play for Juventus, Atletico Madrid, Lazio and Inter Milan among others.

"Good morning everyone. At more or less 8:30a.m., there's huge news on the Formentera broadcast: Bobo is back, I've decided to go play in China," he said on his official Instagram page.

"Five months ago I weighed 101kg, now I'm at 91kg, I've lost 10. I must drop another two, reach 89kg and I'm ready. Have a nice day."

Bobo is back... Going to play in China ✌��️✌��✌�� pic.twitter.com/hWizPNYDqP

- ChristianVieri (@vieri_bobo) July 29, 2016

In 1999 he became the most expensive player in the world when he joined Inter from Lazio for a fee of £32.1 million. Vieri would be the latest high-profile player to move to China, following Graziano Pelle, Hulk and Ramires.
SHARE THIS NEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE SOCIAL NETWORK!

0 comments:

Post a Comment