Thursday 4 August 2016

Man whose girlfriend has two vaginas reveals what their sex life is really like

Leave a Comment
Man whose girlfriend has two vaginas reveals what their sex life is really like
A man whose partner was born with two vaginas took to the internet for a very frank discussion about their intimate life.
The boyfriend, known as twicethefun, revealed how he first found out about his girlfriend's condition after she confessed she had 'two of something most girls don't'.

He said: 'After a couple minutes of guessing I finally figured it out. It was an interesting conversation.'

Questions from users ranged from the intrigued to the indecent.

To one rather tactless interrogator asking which he would rather, 'two vaginas or four boobs', he replied: 'I prefer having two boobs and two vaginas.'

He also revealed how he first discovered his girlfriend's extra endowments, writing: 'Well before we started dating she mentioned she had two of something most girls don't, after a couple minutes of guessing I finally figured it out. It was an interesting conversation.'

And he chastised his girlfriend after she started her own Ask Me Anything, saying it had taken him two years to get to the top of the first page of Reddit whereas it had only taken her a day.

The man's frank Q&A on the thread dates back to 2013 but with the unusual -and to many, fascinating, subject matter - it's no surprise that it has resurfaced again.

It was also a follow-up to a similar AMA thread in which his girlfriend, who also remained anonymous, answered queries from the public under the username nurseryRN .

'I am a female who was born with a complete uterine didelphys. I am in my 20s. I found out I had two uteri, two cervices, and two vaginas when I was 16 years old,' she explained in the thread, which was also originally posted in 2013.
'
I've been told I can get pregnant in either uterus.' She discussed everything from pregnancy to hormones to having sex.

A user asked: 'Given that the two vaginas need to fit within the same amount of space, would child birth be more difficult for you?'

The questioner added: 'Would you require a C-section for birth, or is it possible for you to do a natural birth without complications?'

'C-section,' she responded. 'My uteri are smaller than normal so I am at risk for miscarriage, intrauterine growth restriction (small babies), and premature babies.'

Another user inquired as to whether she could get pregnant in one uterus and later become pregnant in the other.

'Due to hormones, that isn't supposed to happen but I've read that it's happened before,' she explained. 'Apparently a woman had one in one uterus and twins in the other uterus.'
SHARE THIS NEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE SOCIAL NETWORK!

0 comments:

Post a Comment