Thursday 28 July 2016

Kanye West: 'Kim Kardashian sharing nude selfies is like Adele singing'

Leave a Comment
Kim Kardashian and Kanye West
Kim Kardashian sharing nude selfies is like Adele singing, Kanye West has said. Reality star Kim’s revealing selfies and photo shoots have gained viral fame across the world, but her biggest fan is her husband.

The rapper told Harper’s Bazaar: “I love her nude selfies. Like, I love the ones from the side, the back ones, and the front. I just love seeing her naked; I love nudity."
Kim Kardashian and Kanye West
“And I love beautiful shapes. I feel like it’s almost a Renaissance thing, a painting, a modern version of a painting.

“I think it’s important for Kim to have her figure. To not show it would be like Adele not singing.” Kanye also revealed he used to take his own naked selfies.

He said: “I used to do nude selfies in my single days. You’d get a good cock shot here and there. Gotta keep it rock ‘n’ roll.”
SHARE THIS NEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE SOCIAL NETWORK!

0 comments:

Post a Comment