Monday 30 May 2016

Marco Rubio deeply regrets saying Donald Trump Has a Tiny Penis

Leave a Comment
The American public has yet again been reminded why the GOP primary resembles a literal fight of the tummy sticks after Marco “Automaton” Rubio apologized on air for insinuating that Donald Trump, a human/Komodo dragon hybrid, has a tiny penis.

In an interview with CNN’s Jake Tapper on May 29, Rubio expressed regret for remarks the soon-to-be former Florida senator made back in February, in which he joked that you “can’t trust” men with small hands, all the while alluding to his then-opponent.

Trump later addressed Rubio’s comments during a presidential debate in a moment we all now wish never happened, implying the opposite. (It’s okay if you just shuddered in disgust; I did the same while writing this article.)

During the CNN segment, Rubio confessed that he felt his joke was not representative of his integrity or his character. 

“It embarrassed my family. It’s not who I am,” he told Tapper. “What I didn’t realize was it isn’t who I am and if you’re not being who you are it doesn’t come across well.” 

Rubio also stated that his decision to crack wise was made in a time of desperation—especially since none of his other electoral strategies seemed to be working.

“This guy is out there every day mocking people, saying horrible things about people, but if you respond to him somehow you are hitting below the belt?” Rubio said of the situation. “And he can do that because of whatever reason, he can do that. But I couldn’t do that.”

“It isn’t who I am, it isn’t what I do, and by doing that I ended up hurting myself, not him,” he added.
SHARE THIS NEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE SOCIAL NETWORK!

0 comments:

Post a Comment