Saturday 10 September 2016

Mark Zuckerberg reveals why he wears grey T-shirt every day

Leave a Comment
 Despite being the sixth richest man in the world with a net worth of $54.1 billion, Facebook founder, Mark Zuckerberg, keeps it simple in his dressing.

The 31-year old wears the same t-shirt (grey in color) and hoodie everyday. So, why does he wear the same thing every day? When asked this question sometimes back in 2014, Zuckerberg cited a number of psychological advantages to never changing his look.

He said:

"I really want to clear my life to make it so that I have to make as few decisions as possible about anything except how to best serve this community.

“I'm in this really lucky position, where I get to wake up every day and help serve more than a billion people. And I feel like I'm not doing my job if I spend any of my energy on things that are silly or frivolous about my life,” said Zuckerberg.
SHARE THIS NEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE SOCIAL NETWORK!

0 comments:

Post a Comment